Monday, September 19, 2011

I'm Back and it's Been a Long Time

Alright, so I finally decided to make it back to blogging and hope to keep you updated on most if not all of the happenings going on with our program throughout the rest of the year. My summer was great and it didn't seem to last very long. I was able to do some traveling to Alexandria, VA then to Sandusky, OH (Cedar Point and Callahan Auto Parts). I went to Chicago for my first trip to Wrigley and then headed back to NY for a quick trip back home. Probably won't be heading home for Christmas this year, so it was good to be home and see family for a little bit. Enough of me and now onto the Pipers. Yes, school has started and we have everyone on campus as we planned. I think we have a pretty good recruiting class for this season that will once again feature a slew of out of state kids. No names at the moment because we haven't had our first practice yet. It's always great to see the guys once they get to school and then it almost gets back to 'normal.' Normal is when basketball actually starts. The guys have been playing since classes start and I can actually hear the squeak of their sneakers right now as they are playing open gym. We have a little time before we start on October 15th and I hope the guys are getting in shape. The more than get in shape now, the less we run once practice starts. I'll go over some more stuff as this week rolls on. Topics will include Conference Realignment, Baseball's Pennant Race, College Football, and my Detroit Lions

No comments:

Post a Comment