Saturday, May 23, 2009

I am a WITNESS

We are watching greatness. Lebron is unreal. Just when you think that Mike Brown could be the worst coach in the playoffs, Lebron makes an unbelievable shot to win it for the Cavs. Could someone please tell me why isn't Lebron on Hedo? It's obvious the ball is going to him in the last seconds of the game. He is the only one that can create for himself. Mike Jones is not a good coach, but he has a great player to downplay his terrible decision making. I mean the Magic only ran the same play pick and roll with Hedo and Lewis 97 times last night in crunch time and they got a good look every time. Mike Brown should put his telephone number in the newspaper to get some advice on how to make defensive adjustments.

Also, there is no reason for Sideshow Varejeo to be in during crunch time. He can't cover anyone the Magic has on the floor and does nothing offensively. He flops more than Vlade and I would never know if it's actually a foul if I were a ref. Big Z is also struggling, he is a huge liability defensively and is taking really bad shots on offensive. Could they try some other guys? I think so. To defend Dwight Howard all you need to do is foul him (I know, it's easier said than done). He is a 50% free throw shooter. Hmmmm, let him score or make him earn it at the foul line?

As I called it, Sasha Pavlovic got minutes. He played ok. He is more of a valuable defender because of his length but he might have played the most minutes he did all season last night, he looked tired at the end. He would be a better matchup with Rashard Lewis than Hedo. Am I the only one that thinks that?

JJ Redick has basically gotten very little burn this series after playing pretty well against the Celtics. Does SVG (Stan Van Gundy) fear that JJ has put too much time and effort on his hair instead of his game? Something for everyone to think about. And what is going on with Jameer Nelson's tie? It looked like the tie I wore for my aunt and uncle's wedding when I was 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment