Thursday, May 21, 2009

Cavs vs. Magic

LeBron James is the best player in the NBA. Period. There is no question about it. He plays at another level that no one can match on a consistent basis. His team would be a 7 or 8 seed in the Eastern Conference (yes, the Eastern Conference is that bad) without him. I really thought that no one in the playoffs would touch his Cavs.

The Magic. led by fellow Brockport grad Stan Van Gundy and his moustache, surprised me with their play. Rashard Lewis forgot to wear his brown stained shorts for the Celtics series and made a huge 3. Sideshow Varajeo couldn't get close enough to get a good contest on the clincher. The Cavs will struggle when LBJ's teammates are watching him just like I was on my couch. Why go away with what go you there like sharing the ball?

The Cavs should come back on Friday with a 18 point win at Gund Arena, yes it's considered the "Q" by everyone but me. I am hoping that there will be a Sasha Pavlovic sighting to go along with that old guy that always dresses like a pimp.

No comments:

Post a Comment